* 16-bit MS DOS program written for 80486 processors.
Faster PCs may experience erratic animation and mouse issues.
If the keystroke is not indicated in the program then assume it is the first letter of the option.
32-Bit MS Windows Games
- 2011: V 1.0 Beta of Hangman features customizable word lists, images, and sounds.
16-Bit MS DOS Games
- 1999: V 1.1 features improved AI and improved network support.
- 1996: V 1.0 of Connect 4 featured head to head and network games.
- 1998: V 1.0 of Sport Man is a clone of the popular game Pac Man.
- 1995: Super Mind is a clone of the popular game Master Mind.
- 2005: Logic Solver V 0.1 Beta assists you in building, printing, and solving Logic Puzzles.
- 2007: Sudoku Solver Beta is a command line utility that takes as input: the current state of an n x n Sudoku puzzle and provides as output: whether or not the puzzle is solvable, and if so, a solution to the puzzle.